[asterisk-biz] Recommendations for Multi-T1 failover switch

lcchen at sita.com.my lcchen at sita.com.my
Mon Oct 5 03:39:18 CDT 2009

The product support either Asterisk system is down or detect power
failure from the server.
You can use standby telephone or FXS instead of a standby phone.For BRI
or PRI lines it will connect to voip card
with the relevant BRI or PRI interfaces.
It is strictly for PSTN failover and backup physical server. You still
need to make sure that both servers are in syn and mirrowed where
you need RJ45 connectivity.
You can tap to any USB sources to power the failover device.
The price is dirt cheap.
you can contact www.savsi.com if you are interested in pricing.
They have people who has experienced in such a implementations.
We just find usefully to backup PSTN lines and servers.