[asterisk-biz] Recommendations for Multi-T1 failover switch

lcchen at sita.com.my lcchen at sita.com.my
Sun Oct 4 21:18:11 CDT 2009

We have implemented with 4xE1 line with 1 openvoxvoip failover box.
it is working fine.Their distributor SAVSI (www.savsi.com) supplied and
implemented for us.
Very little efforts and we can even set it up ourselves if we knew it is
that simple to set up.
They also do remote support.Worth contacting them.
:-) .