[asterisk-biz] VoIP Switches - Suggestions?

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Sun Nov 22 20:25:11 CST 2009

Hi John,

Congratulations on building your business to a point where these things
start to matter.

It sounds to me that the problems that you have are more with billing
than with the switch itself.  We've successfully used FreeSWITCH with
homebrew billing [it's not as hard to do as people make out] to handle
in the teens of millions of minutes per month with real-time call
rating, etc., and I'd recommend you to take a look at it.

Cheers --

Dave