[asterisk-biz] VoIP Switches - Suggestions?

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Sun Nov 22 19:46:20 CST 2009

John,

You may be interested in Enswitch:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

I recommend reading the feature list and system architecture links. It's
in production today on dozens of carriers' production systems up to over
150,000 users and many thousands of concurrent calls. It meets all your
requirements below (including real-time call rating) and goes far far
beyond them.

If you're interested I'd be delighted to send you pricing, put you in
contact with reference customers, and once we've agreed a system in
principle offer you a demo installation.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
http://integrics.com/