[asterisk-biz] Inhouse trainings for Asterisk, SIP and SIP Proxys

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Wed Nov 18 14:18:30 CST 2009

Dear Olle,

I might be interested to attend one of your class and probably extend
it down to this side of continent (Middle East/ APAC).

We already are Digium training partner so extending the SIP
Masterclass would be interesting option for candidates our here,
please connect with me offline and we can take this further.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,