[asterisk-biz] Inhouse trainings for Asterisk, SIP and SIP Proxys

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Nov 18 07:04:59 CST 2009

During the last year, I've had a number of inhouse training sessions covering

* Asterisk
* Asterisk and SIP integration
* Asterisk application integration - AGI and AMI
* SIP
* SIP Proxys - OpenSER/Kamalio SIP-router

I'm currently planning the training schedule for the spring of 2010 for our open classes that will run in London, Berlin, Stockholm, Orlando/FL and Burlington/MA. If you are interested in in-house trainings, please contact us now so that we can plan ahead. The standard classes that I run are

* Asterisk Masterclass (similar to the bootcamp)
* Asterisk SIP Masterclass - moving on from the bootcamp/dCAP level and focusing more on building scalable SIP solutions
* SIP-router SIP Masterclass - For the OpenSER/Kamailio gurus-to-be

The Asterisk and SIP-router Masterclasses are organized with Daniel-Constatin Mierla, Asipto - one of the core developers in SIP-router/OpenSER/Kamailio.

In-house trainings are often more effective if you have a team that needs training for a specific project. I can freely pick presentations from my standard classes or make new ones so that the training is 100% adopted to your business needs. I have 15 years of experience doing trainings in various topics, from basic TCP/IP networking to PKI and IP-telephony. I wrote the first Asterisk Bootcamp and organized the trainings with Steven Sokol in the USA and in Europe, so I have long-term experience of doing training in Asterisk and VoIP too.

We do organize trainings with local partners. If you are interested in co-organizing trainings with us, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,
/Olle

---
oej at edvina.net - http://edvina.net
Open Unified Communication - building platforms with SIP and XMPP
From PBX to large scale implementations for carriers. Contact us today!