[asterisk-biz] Quality terms..

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Sun Nov 1 18:43:54 CST 2009

Scott -

I disagree.  Poor IP QoS of the sort you describe will lead to lower
ACDs.  In addition, things which you can't easily measure by looking at
packets - such as poor audio quality owing to tandem compressions - also
affect ACD, and so ACD is the single most useful call quality measure.

Diagnosis of poor ACD can be helped by measuring the things you
describe, but simply listening to a few call recordings usually makes
the culprit pretty obvious.

--Dave