[asterisk-biz] Quality terms..

Scott Brown Scott.Brown.2 at alumni.Pepperdine.edu
Sun Nov 1 17:44:21 CST 2009

Ritesh

ASR and ACD are not the major quality measures.  QoS consists of a
combination of jitter in ms, packet loss%, and delay in ms.  Calling on a
given system may have excellent ACD and ASR, but the calls may present
conversation that is difficult to understand or annoying (high delay),
causing users to migrate to another system even when 100% of calls connect.
This can easily be the case as the route to the SBC or switch may be good,
while the RTP or voice route may suffer from high packet loss, delay and
jitter.

Scott

Scott Brown
+1.831.480.5180