[asterisk-biz] Quality SIP Provider

asterisk at ontimetelecom.com asterisk at ontimetelecom.com
Wed May 13 12:25:22 CDT 2009

We're looking for a SIP provider that can offer unlimited channels (for
call bursting), connections to the US-48, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto
Rico, the ability to pass a caller ID dynamically, 6/6 billing, and a way
to authenticate other then IP based for our cluster. We need a provider
that has quality routes. I'm looking for competitive pricing, but we would
prefer a higher price with guaranteed quality. If anyone has any
recommendations with providers they have used we would greatly appreciate
it. Thanks in advance!