[asterisk-biz] Need ~50 212 (NYC) DIDs

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Wed May 13 11:53:09 CDT 2009

All,
Yes we can get 50 consecutive DIDs for ratecenter 212-457.
Here are two option for metered and unmetered.
1) DID with unmetered inbound and 20 channels ($8.99 per DID + $5 Activation
per DID).  Additional channels can be purchased at $1 per additional
channel. We have lower price Volume purchase,
2) DID with metered inbound.  They are for $1 per DID + $5 activation per
DID and 0.4 cents ($0.004) per minute for all incoming calls.

Please send email to contact-sales at didforsale.com for more info.

Thank you,
-Jai