[asterisk-biz] Dear Termination Providers,

Bill Michaelson astbiz at bill.from.net
Sun May 3 15:32:21 CDT 2009

I didn't infer that he wants to evaluate based solely on price.  If it
were me, I would want that same information in order to simply put the
price issue to bed such that I could evaluate other factors with less
obfuscation of the total package.  Plus, I regard the easy access to
pricing data as a quality issue that reflects on the package and service
as a whole.

By the same token, I am always suspicious of vendors that obscure their
prices behind a veil of quality claims.