[asterisk-biz] Brokerage Firms and Asterisk?

David Shauger sollostech at gmail.com
Sun May 3 11:36:07 CDT 2009

We have been approached by a brokerage firm to upgrade their phone
system to VoIP and presented Asterisk as a solution. Our competition
is pushing Microsoft's system and states that Asterisk is forbidden in
the industry especially following last year's FBI warning. Anybody
have clarification on this? Hoping they are wrong.

Thanks!

David Shauger
Vice President

Sollos Technology Solutions

678-317-9444 - voice
404-886-7603 - cell
772-679-5830 - fax
dave at sollos.com
http://www.sollos.com/

This email has been certified by Thawte
Email certification helps prevent identity theft
Virus scanning provided by Clam Antivirus