[asterisk-biz] Credit processing ...

Ruddy Gbaguidi plugworld at micnes.com
Sat May 2 20:22:41 CDT 2009

Exactly.

More of the companies process the payment by asking to send the website
visitor to their platform.

Then the visitor enters card number, billing address and so on.

 Here, the customer is not on Internet but on the phone.

So, what we want to do is send the user to the billing company platform so
their process the payement there.

Or we collect just the number and the expiration date and post it on the
billing company platform.