[asterisk-biz] Credit processing ...

Rob Rothberg rrothberg at gmail.com
Sat May 2 19:40:53 CDT 2009

Here's where you guys are getting confused.  He does not WANT a merchant
account.  I ran into this as well when trying to find a gateway provider.
Almost EVERYONE wants to sell you a merchant account and wont do business
with you unless you have a merchant account through them.  The poster here
already has one, he just needs someone to handle the transaction and move
the money into his already existing merchant account.  Again I will refer
you to nmi.com.  They just charge a flat rate per transaction (a few cents)
and a cheap flat rate monthly fee (I think under $20).