[asterisk-biz] Job in Atlanta.

Sean McMaster sean.mcmaster at msn.com
Mon Mar 9 16:06:46 CDT 2009

Hello list!

I'm looking for someone who is local to Atlanta and is proficient in coding (PHP, MySQL, TCP/IP) and has knowledge of Asterisk. Knowledge in any CRM technologies, screen-pops integration, large call volume is also helpful and puts you right in my face.
I do not mean to disrespect the list by posting here, but I don't know where to post so this is essentially asking for help on where I can post to get the good guys.Thanks to Steven Totrao and Matt Gibson to pointing me to this list to post this.

Not looking for anyone outside Atlanta, as this is an office position. More comprehensive details are at http://preview.tinyurl.com/astjob
Sincerely,Sean.