[asterisk-biz] Suggest Multi-tenant Predictive Dialer ?

Nir Simionovich nir.simionovich at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 02:39:00 CDT 2009

Well,

  Judging from my current experience with call centers and dialers, I can
say the following: Predictive Dialer is a term thrown around all too easily
lately. A customer of mine, a call center that has over 200 seats, had ran
into a situation where they were required to utilize
an automatic dialer.

  The company CEO had read in some magazine that a predictive dialer will
increase the call center utilization and will generate more sales. Having
thought that, they went off and integrated a predictive dialer. Surprisingly
enough, the call center utilization didn't go up, it actually went down! The
call center actually lost money by utilizing a predictive dialer. The
company that integrated the dialer said: "Well, we still don't have enough
statistics, the system needs to accumulate more data, etc, etc, etc" - what
a load of bull! They simply neglected the basic fact about the call center -
it's an outbound call center, with no specific destination, no specific sale
pattern and no specific customer pattern - in other words, 3 of the
variables a predictive dialer relies upon to become "predictive" are simply
not there - so, the results are WAY OFF!

  As a result, the customer dropped the predictive dialer and integrated my
company Dialer XML-RPC framework. This framework enables you have full
control of each and every call made by the dialer. The added value is the
integration of the dialer into your existing customer CRM/ERP platform,
thus, you can get a highly performance optimized environment - no matter
what your sale pattern is - simply because the dialer doesn't care what the
pattern is - it is agnostic to it. If you'd like, I'll be happy to setup a
short demo for you to use and test, and you'll see for yourself that
utilizing this framework can get your customers a better service than a
plain predictive dialer.

  A wise man once said: "When the only tool you have is a hammer, all
problems look like nails" - same concept applies here - "If the only thing
you have is a predictive dialer, all problems appear to be statistical".
Each call center is different, the sale cycle and agent training is
different - thus, there is no single solution that is perfect for all.

Cheers,
   Nir Simionovich