[asterisk-biz] Suggest Multi-tenant Predictive Dialer ?

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Mon Jun 15 09:06:42 CDT 2009

To clarify my last message, the next version of Enswitch will include an
outbound bulk dialer where each customer will have their own interface
to manage campaigns and upload lists of numbers. This will all be
integrated with billing, LCR, invoicing, etc.

It will NOT however have predictive features in the next version. It
will simply make calls up to a pre-defined maximum concurrent calls
limit. Predictive features may come in a later version, depending on
customer demand.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799