[asterisk-biz] Help with Interconnection with Verizon

ComVisionCorp.com/Cvnet.ca info at cvnet.ca
Wed Jun 10 14:02:05 CDT 2009

Hi
Yes we rather use SIP as well, but Verizon needs ipsec with sip which we
have never done before, if you think you can help us with sip please let me
know and we'll ask Verizon to move us from H323 to SIP.
I'm not sure if you want to send me a quote via email or call me about it.
You can reach me at 416 829 8210 that is my direct number.
Regards

Sean