[asterisk-biz] London +44 020 0xxx xxxx New?

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Fri Jun 5 12:26:50 CDT 2009

Hi Peter,

020 is the code for London.  At the moment, only 020 3, 7 and 8 numbers
should be being used; 020 0 numbers have been allocated, but they're for
'national dialling only' - i.e. one can dial us (020 3298 2000) as 3290
2000 from within London, and this holds for 020 7 and 020 8 as well, but
020 0 has to be dialled as the full number.

I'd therefore suggest that your tail maybe ought to be somewhat down,
but not in full between-the-legs repentant mode.

Let me know if you need 020 3s - we've loads and they're free.  Same for
the rest of the UK.

Cheers --

Dave