[asterisk-biz] Very aggressive A-Z from REMWAVE till 08.02.2009

Nikolai Manek manek at mac.com
Tue Jul 28 21:28:30 CDT 2009

Hi there,

till 08.02.2009 we have a special A-Z pricing for bookings above $1,000. Basically we are reselling over-capacity we have to use up till September/October 2009. If you are interested please contact us at manek (the at sign) remwave.com. You can also use the contact form at www.remwave.com or www.nikotel.com. We accept SIP and IAX, G711 and G729a. We will handle requests on a first come first serve basis as we have limited capacity for this offer.

Best

Nikolai