[asterisk-biz] Anyone experienced in cable telephony?

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Wed Jan 28 19:59:58 CST 2009

Our Enswitch product is very popular for cable providers. It provides
full ITSP services, full hosted PBX services, billing, invoicing, fully
multi-tenant interface, etc etc. Users then connect via SIP over the
cable company's network.

Enswitch is in production today with carriers worldwide on systems from
hundreds of users on single machines to over one hundred thousand users
on redundant/failover clusters.

More details, including a full list of features and a working demo of
the web interface, are at:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111