[asterisk-biz] Consortium of Sorts for Interconnects and VoIP providers to a Lesser Degree

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Jan 28 17:36:15 CST 2009

To better answer your question, those people will never be accepted or
weeded out quickly.

I am not sure why the benefits are not obvious to you, but I would
guess that having a negative viewpoint on the idea precludes you from
being in the Consortium.

How long have you been doing Asterisk?  How long have you been a
consultant?  How many call centers have you setup successfully?  How
many systems in the real world?

Qualify yourself as an expert before shooting down ideas.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro