[asterisk-biz] Consortium of Sorts for Interconnects and VoIP providers to a Lesser Degree

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jan 28 17:18:23 CST 2009

The answer to the "What if you get hit by a bus?" question:

"If you continue to pay me beans, then I guess you're screwed if I get
hit by a bus.

If you pay some more serious money - still a tiny fraction of what you'd
pay to a Big Enterprise Vendor - then we might be able to afford to
darken the skies with people until your problem is solved."

 From an economic perspective that is the right answer 100% of the time.

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems