[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Application Co-location

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Wed Jan 28 12:10:09 CST 2009

Hi Matthew,

We use www.theplanet.com for our hosting, You can try them out.

For toll free termination, you can check out www.carrierx.us

For 1800 Origination you can check out kall8.com or nufone.net

Rehan

> I am looking for a company which can provide both Co-location for a 1u
> or 2u server which will be hosting an asterisk voice application, and
> provide Voip 1-800 termination and Voip originating toll for this
> application.  If any of you could provide this service to my company,
> please contact me off list with appropriate information, initial and
> monthly fees for the co-location along with costs for voip 1-800
> termination and Voip originating toll.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt Bathke
> Sipmeeting, LLC.

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com
http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi