[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Application Co-location

Matthew Bathke matt_bathke at sipmeeting.com
Tue Jan 27 16:16:55 CST 2009

I am looking for a company which can provide both Co-location for a 1u
or 2u server which will be hosting an asterisk voice application, and
provide Voip 1-800 termination and Voip originating toll for this
application.  If any of you could provide this service to my company,
please contact me off list with appropriate information, initial and
monthly fees for the co-location along with costs for voip 1-800
termination and Voip originating toll.

Thanks,

Matt Bathke
Sipmeeting, LLC.