[asterisk-biz] looking for 24x7 answering service to provide dispatch only

forums - sigma sigma at easymail123.com
Mon Jan 26 07:39:36 CST 2009

Yes, I could you app_followme, but customers (particularly those that
have a service issue prefer talking to a live operator).... I get 1 call
every (2) months off hours, but it's important that I have the
coverage.   All I need is for the call to be professionally answered and
then the operator to place calls to the members of the escalation list
until a live staff member accepts the call.

Any and all ideas would be appreciated.