[asterisk-biz] Canada -> India (Country Code 79)

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Mon Jan 26 01:13:12 CST 2009

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }Hi
Matt,
 At the offset, I can say DID from Ahemdabad city (+9179) is a
complete NO NO.
 For 1000 minutes volume you can put him as a standard retail
customer, retail rates to India is anywhere from US 5.0c/min -->
US10c/min depending on how you wish to take this customer.
 You can check with retail rates of termination providers like
RapidVox, EUROIax, Teliax n likes.
 Thanks & Regards,
 Mitul Limbani,
 Founder & CEO,
 Enterux Solutions,
 The Enterprise Linux Company (TM),
 www.enterux.com
 +91-9820332422
 On Mon 26/01/09 10:36 , "Matt Gibson" mattgibson.ca at gmail.com sent:
 > Getting DID in India is yet illegal also I think the rate which he
is
 > asking is falling very much in black routes for the amount of
minutes
 > volume he has.
 >
 > Entertaining such customer is a choice you can take now, we
wouldn't
 > have.
 Mitul,
 Okay, thanks for the info - I wasn't sure as I've never dealt with
routes to
 this part of India. Do you/anyone know of any other solutions or
rates that
 could be offered?
 Thanks,
 Matt