[asterisk-biz] Available for work

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Fri Jan 23 02:42:55 CST 2009

16 dec 2008 kl. 19.14 skrev Eric ManxPower Wieling:

> I've been using Asterisk since late 2001. Have been managing
> production
> Asterisk servers since mid-2002.  Most of these servers have 12 - 100
> users.  I have spent countless hours on the IRC channel #asterisk
> helping out users.
I can really vouch for Eric's knowledge and infinitive patience with
handling support on the IRC channel for many, many years. Eric has
been part of the Asterisk community since I started working with
Asterisk
and I can really recommend using him for Asterisk projects. Don't
hesitate to contact him if you need help in an Asterisk project.

> Looking for full time work in the Mid to North Alabama regions
> (Birmingham, Gadsden, Huntsville, etc.)  I am willing to accept one-
> off
> projects or longer term consulting contracts as well.
>
> More information at:
>   http://www.fnords.org/skillslist.html

Regards,
/Olle Johansson