[asterisk-biz] OT: Re: Must sell Digium Inventory

voicein voicein at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 10:28:10 CST 2009

Why not .25 steve your so interested in everything, why don't you start posting your political spam again, you must be the king of it all I see is your posts.

VOICE INTERNATIONAL
Supplying The World Since 1987
      DIALOGIC - DIGIUM - NMS - SANGOMA - QUINTUM - ALTIGEN - AUDIOCODES - MEDIATRIX - CISCO
VOIP - ASTERISK- SERVERS - INTEGRATION - VOIP SYSTEMS - CONFERENCE  BRIDGES - VOIP ROUTERS - GATEWAYS  - FULL TURNKEY SYSTEMS
NEW  USED OVER-INVENTORY

Thanks!

Mark

Voice International
1442 E. Lincoln Ave #325
Orange, Ca 92865
949-387-6820 Direct
949-677-1016 Cell

www.voiceinternational.com www.dialogicboards.com www.quintumdirect.com www.nmsboards.net www.digiumboards.com www.sangomaboards.com

In a message dated 01/22/09 08:22:14 Pacific Standard Time, pchammer at dynx.net writes:
for $100, put me down for a TE410P  (sorry couldn't resist)