[asterisk-biz] Alternative to QueueMetrics

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Fri Jan 16 01:49:31 CST 2009

Looks like we had some problems with the voicemail system yesterday, but
we were able to get back to you.

In any case it is possible to run a test of QueueMetrics either by
connecting to the live system @ http://queuemetrics.com/demosys.jsp or by
having it installed manually with a free demo key - if you use a CentOS
based distribution, you can install it by typing two lines on the shell:
see http://queuemetrics.com/install.jsp .

You can also get an unlimited agents free demo key to run a full test that
supports clustering of two Asterisk servers: see
http://queuemetrics.com/sendDemoLicence.jsp

We will also support you in getting the system up and running during the
test, so that you can be completely satisfied with our solution before
purchasing it. We have quite a lot of installations worldwide, so ask for
references and success stories.

Thanks
l.

--