[asterisk-biz] Alternative to QueueMetrics

Alexender Argov argovalexander at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 14:58:28 CST 2009

Zeeshan

We have a solution for you our Crystal Clear Call Center. you can see it at
:

http://host.tikalnetworks.com/cc3/index.php?cat=contact

user tikal-demo

pw tikal-demo

Crystal Clear Call Center Monitoring is call center software solution
designed to maximize the productivity, efficiency and effectiveness of your
call center.

Why do you need the Crystal Clear Call Center Monitoring?

* Empowering agents to drive revenue, ignite overall corporate growth and
improve service levels are objectives      Crystal Clear Call Center
Monitoring can help you attain.

    * It is so simple that any one can use it.

    * It has all the most used features that a call center need:

          o Incoming & Outgoing calls.

          o ACD, Agent can Logon to multiple queues.

          o VIP callers can bypass the queue

          o Upload and set, Music on hold or Commercial messages.

          o Build in call recording system - consecutive recording or by
demand.

          o Retrieve your recording by: date; hour; agent ID; Caller ID.

          o Real time display of queues and active agents.

  o Full details reports - queues and agents activity; daily, weekly,
monthly. Reports can by export to Excel or CSV format.

o Full call record - Date and time queue name, Call source, Call termination
status, Hold time until answered,  Call duration, Link to call recording.

          o Find out your agents efficiency.

          o Agent toolbar - enable login/logout, display the number of calls
waiting in queue.

          o CTI integrated in any CRM system.

          o Unlimited scalability

          o Centralized control

          o No geographic limitations

          o Chanspy

          o Multi Language

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any question or need
additional information to the following telephone numbers or to my e-mail.

Alex

  <http://www.tikalnetworks.com/> www.tikalnetworks.com

Alexander Argov CEO

Mobile +972 (52) 3682486