[asterisk-biz] DIDx Issues (Was: Re: Nonprofit Org Who Helps Families Telethon)

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sat Jan 10 04:56:20 CST 2009

On Sat, 2009-01-10 at 01:36 -0500, Andrew Joakimsen wrote:
> DIDx has an "alternate ring-to" feature. So if our Asterisk server is
> down, the calls can roll-over elsewhere.

are you saying that your asterisk server is constantly down?  Shouldnt
that be addressed?  I mean failover features are nice, but when the app
requires constant failover you would think that it should become a
priority to address that fact.  Maybe its just me.

pgp key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8AE5C721