[asterisk-biz] OT: Paying people in faraway (Western) places.

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 01:21:21 CST 2009

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 12:41 AM, Alex Balashov
<abalashov at evaristesys.com> wrote:
> For those of you based in the US, how do you pay employees outside the
> country?  And, I do mean employees, not contractors, staffing firms,

We have a contractor in the UK and I am in Europe. Since the UK is not
in the Euro, they make it as hard as possible, but we ended up using
Google Checkout. Our guy opened an account (he had some problem about
Paypal which is pretty much the same method) and he bills us by
sending a link to the online "invoice" chez Google. This seems to wok
fine.

/r