[asterisk-biz] Portable conference system

kirkyoungdale at cox.net kirkyoungdale at cox.net
Wed Jan 7 12:27:11 CST 2009

Try the Polycom SoundStation 2W. It has a headset jack, and is used in a wireless environment. It can be connected via a base station to a physical line with an office, or can use the headset jack to work off of a cell phone. In vehicles, it is less effective because of the ambient noise, but in an office, it works great.
KIRK