[asterisk-biz] ATA Bank for Asterisk, 400 phones

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Wed Jan 7 00:35:40 CST 2009

Greg,

Pair of sangoma and we are talking of really powerful machine, I would
rather put two low cost server hardware or buy 2 x XR30xx series
hardware each connected with 8 astribank and can handle upto 800+
phones.

USB is still powerful then PRI moreover its easy you dont have to open
up hardware thatmeans you are safe on warranty front.

Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions Pvt Ltd,