[asterisk-biz] Why so many children have been killed in Irasel bomb attack

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Jan 6 22:51:47 CST 2009

It has none. But sometimes it may not be a bad thing for a business
community to provide a forum for topics that merely recognise that we
inhabit a shared human reality.

Not taking a position on this one. I am just guessing as to the sort
of thing the poster had in mind.

On Jan 6, 2009, at 11:38 PM, Trixter aka Bret McDanel <trixter at 0xdecafbad.com