[asterisk-biz] Bulk Origination (US DIDs with API & T38)

Gideon Hack gideon_hack at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 13:44:11 CST 2009

Please take a look at DID World Wide (www.didww.com). They have a solid API that should suit your needs. Please contact me off list for further details.

Thanks,
Gideon

Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 22:54:32 +0530
From: pbx.kumar at gmail.com
To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-biz] Bulk Origination (US DIDs with API & T38)

Hello -

*Happy New Year '09. Telecommunications will the bubble in 2009. Lets be a part of it.*

We currently have more than 2000 DIDs and pay ~25c per month with little origination fee. However, the carrier does not provide API and we require API for dynamic allocation.

Voxbone is OK but I dislike their channels yada yada.

Do you recommend someone reliable? We are not looking for small companies but would love to do business with someone big. The volumes are not very big to start with Level3.

Thanks.