[asterisk-biz] Bulk Origination (US DIDs with API & T38)

praveen kumar pbx.kumar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 11:24:32 CST 2009

Hello -

*Happy New Year '09. Telecommunications will the bubble in 2009. Lets be a
part of it.*

We currently have more than 2000 DIDs and pay ~25c per month with little
origination fee. However, the carrier does not provide API and we require
API for dynamic allocation.

Voxbone is OK but I dislike their channels yada yada.

Do you recommend someone reliable? We are not looking for small companies
but would love to do business with someone big. The volumes are not very big
to start with Level3.

Thanks.