[asterisk-biz] FW: .e4 is moving... We have a few things that we'd like to unload before we do...

voicein voicein at aol.com
Mon Jan 5 12:42:06 CST 2009

I also have some boards  Sangoma boards I would like to liquidate:
A104DE open box 10-15 boards.

VOICE INTERNATIONAL
Supplying The World Since 1987
      DIALOGIC - DIGIUM - NMS - SANGOMA - QUINTUM - ALTIGEN - AUDIOCODES - MEDIATRIX - CISCO
VOIP - ASTERISK- SERVERS - INTEGRATION - VOIP SYSTEMS - CONFERENCE  BRIDGES - VOIP ROUTERS - GATEWAYS  - FULL TURNKEY SYSTEMS
NEW  USED OVER-INVENTORY

Thanks!

Mark

Voice International