[asterisk-biz] Experimental/new VoIP rate search engine.

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 02:39:49 CST 2009

--- On Mon, 1/5/09, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com> wrote:

> Of course, this will break for a certain percentage of
> users who have NAT gateways or UACs that just don't get it.

YMMV, but I'd rather deal with proxying all media than trying
to handle/support all the users who do break because of NAT
issues. Overall IMHO proxying media will give *residential*
users the best possible/reliable experience. It might not be
the "best" way to do it - but I don't care about best. I care
about the end result - happy customer. :)

On the wholesale side, I agree that there is no reason to
handle media as long as your billing is accurate.

-- Nitzan
http://www.comparevoipproviderrates.com/