[asterisk-biz] Experimental/new VoIP rate search engine.

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Jan 5 02:16:41 CST 2009

Ken Rice wrote:

> This is nothing new when it comes to dealing with carrier interconnects it
> even happens between the CLECs and RBOCs on cabs billings

Oh yeah.  There are triannual billing dispute Olympics run by the LEC
industry, and most of their energies go into preparing new intercarrier
settlement athletes.

That's the thing SIP ITSP folks need to realise;  this stuff goes on in
the SS7/TDM world too.  It's nothing new.  Switch bugs, network
failures, differences in rounding and proration schemes, human error...

I'd say if an internecine war is good enough for the carrier world to
wager within its realm, it's good enough for you.  :-)

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems