[asterisk-biz] Experimental/new VoIP rate search engine.

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 23:11:36 CST 2009

--- On Sun, 1/4/09, SIP <sip at arcdiv.com> wrote:

> One note on this: we've worked with three different
> providers over the last 2 years that change their rates (and
> rate centers) weekly. Every single WEEK, we get a list of
> new rates and rate centers.

> Would such providers be automatically banned or would there
> be some sort of extenuating circumstances based on business
> model?

Such providers will be automatically banned. While I am willing
to put some work into this project, I am not willing to change
rates on a weekly basis. I have a life. ;)

That, and the fact that finding the lowest rate is meaningless
if that rate changes a week later. By the time you add credit
and start using it the rate changes.

This shouldn't be acceptable on the wholesale level too. There
is no excuse to changing rates so often.

-- Nitzan
http://www.comparevoipproviderrates.com/