[asterisk-biz] Experimental/new VoIP rate search engine.

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sun Jan 4 21:05:06 CST 2009

That's true.  But I do think these CALEA requests can be serviced by the
upstream carriers even with LCR more often than not.

Would disabling LCR and forcing the route to one of the carriers you
normally use that will do the CALEA tapping for you be considered
"tipping off" the customer being recorded?

If so, it seems CALEA sets an impossibly high standard from a
philosophical perspective.  What if you just changed your business rules
and dropped your other carriers?