[asterisk-biz] QueueMetrics 1.5.1 released

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 10:32:30 CST 2009

Hello list,

we are proud to announce that Queuemetrics 1.5.1 has been released.

This version comes with a revised Agent's page that will empower agents and
give them better insight into the overall call processing that is happening
system-wide. We also added improved tracking of outbound calls made by
agents, and a set of features that are meant to smooth the transition to the
Asterisk 1.6 platform. As a last important change, we now support the Oreka
recording solution as an audio storage medium. This will be loved by those
of you running the largest Asterisk deployments, who will be able to factor
out call recordings from the main Asterisk server.

You can find more information about the release here:
http://queuemetrics.com/news.jsp

A free demo version of QM can be downloaded from:
http://queuemetrics.com/download.jsp or installed automatically using the
yum package manager.

Thanks and best regards,

l.