[asterisk-biz] A new training class: The SIP ROUTER masterclass

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Mon Feb 23 02:06:41 CST 2009

Friends,

After a few years with the Asterisk SIP Masterclass Daniel and I are
now launching a new high-level training for everyone that works with
the SER family of SIP servers - SER, OpenSER and Kamailio. This five-
day class will cover this famous SIP proxy from basic to advanced
level usage. It will also cover the future platform - SIP-router.org,
the common base for the next generation of SER and Kamailio.

The first class will be held in Stockholm, Sweden April 20-24th. Learn
more on http://edvina.net
We're offering a significant discount for all students on this first
run - since we know from experience that the class will change
interactively during the first session. Slides will change in real
time, and labs will grow in a workshop-mode.

I also want to pre-announce two scheduled training classes in the
"Asterisk SIP Masterclass" series:

- Torremolinos, Malaga, Spain, June 22-26 2009
- Burlington, MA, USA, May 11-15, 2009

In all three classes, you will be guided by me and Daniel-Constatin
Mierla. We're both working as consultants for large SIP projects and
have both been active developers for many years in the projects
covered. Learn from the masters in these masterclasses!

If you're interested in these classes or have any questions , please
contact me now to book a seat!