[asterisk-biz] PBX got Hacked

VIP Carrier vipcarrier at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 19:23:16 CST 2009

The system was secure they had only open few ports on they firewall
443, 5060-5061 and 16384-32767 for RTP traffic,

and users extensions did not match passwords at and SwitchVOX came in as a
Appliance so there was no installation done by any one at they company
everything came in directly from Digium.

We have attempted contacting server pronto on what they technical support
just said email to abuse and they will look in to the problem and refused
talking to us.