[asterisk-biz] FW: de-latinisation of the web - http://blog.collins.net.pr/2009/12/de-latinisation-of-web.html

gmail lists vstath at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 06:46:45 CST 2009

I propose we nuke those idiots that use such languages. The world is USA.
USA is the world. Nuke those terrorists in and out of our Internet. The
internet belongs to the USA too.

People speaking other languages should be burnt. Why are those languages
useful anyway? No US people speak those anyway. Why are they useful???? I
don't get it!!! Damn ICANN.

Let's make a petition and stop ICANN. I can't believe they didn't know. They
must be part of this conspiracy against us.

This is really really bad. I also heard that someone invented knives. They
say it's to cut bread but some terrorists abroad are using them and train
against the US. Let's nuke them too. Knives are bad. Bad bad bad. Oh my god,
it got worse. Check out the knive throwing video on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S8cNrIR5ac This "mother" is from Georgia...
I am sure!!! Someone may be injured by this!!!! I can't believe ICANT didn't
do anything about this!!!!! Let's ban knives (outside the US). Those
Neanderthals don't need them anyway. They live in caves.

Give me back my Paypal!