[asterisk-biz] Dial a Meal

Brien Hamrick brienhamrick at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 20 20:22:47 CST 2009

So when did this list turn into www.halfbakery.com? Most US food handling
laws say that home baked food cannot be sold commecially, then there are the
how long the food can be kept warm before requiring destruction etc... the
food model of any grass roots business has a huge food handling law hurdle.
At minimum Each 100 homes kitchens would have to be professionally inspected
and certified to even comply then it goes into much more from there.

BRIEN HAMRICK