[asterisk-biz] Dial a Meal

Telpoint info at telpoint.co.uk
Sun Dec 20 15:53:06 CST 2009

Hi,

This is nothing but location based service , a service provider will have
information of vendors by category of service/zipcode be is pizza or
hardware store in the proximity of caller , it is doable even with cell
phone subject to legal constraints.

Your example of meals i.e menu choices via IVR is a little bit
unwieldly,it will be much easier to switch callers to providers of service
so that they can take orders , I suspect this is not the real reason but a
gauge of viability.

You can contact me if you want framework of this application.

Regards,

Mo

http://www.telpoint.co.uk