[asterisk-biz] Dial a Meal

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Sun Dec 20 15:03:32 CST 2009

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009, Thomas Perron wrote:

> Would this work?
>
> 100 individual home owners make one meal per day. Then people call for
> the list by zip code. Then, they order the food through the IVR.
>
> Cheap price.

It better be cheap :)

How much would you pay to have a random meal of unknown quality prepared
by some potentially chemically damaged beach trash somewhere in a zip code
close to you?

Is said chemically damaged beach trash going to show up on my doorstep? Am
I expected to drive to some potentially dangerous neighborhood to pick up
my meal?

How are you going to take your cut and from whom?

Think it through...

--
Thanks in advance,